Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Funday

Well, let's just say that stepping on the scale today was rather painful.  After a free meal on Friday and a free day on Saturday,  let's just say the numbers aren't worth sharing.  But, I decided to get right back into the game!  
Breakfast was two slices of lowfat Swiss cheese, nutragrain blueberry waffle, and cantaloupe.  After breakfast, I laced up my shoes and went for a four mile walk.  And, I forgot my fitbit damn it! But, I had a lovely walk. Once I was past the 1.5 mile mark, bikers and runners were leaving me in the dust and I felt a little defeated.  
But, I kept my head up and kept on walking.  Jamming out to my tunes, and enjoying the rare warmth.  
As I got closer to my home, I saw red/orange winged bird, it's not a clear picture but I love these birds. 
I was feeling pretty good as my walk was wrapping up.  I walked into our neighborhood and I saw this sweet kitty. It let me pet it, and it even followed me a ways. But once I turned the corner, he leapt away. I also took the time to make a wish on a dandelion puff.  
The sheer beauty of where I live continues to delight my senses.  Of course, this is only when bad yucky weather isn't freezing my senses. lol.  The snow covered mountains right by my house. 
Once home, I turned into Betty Crocker.  I made my snack for the week, stuffed mushrooms.  They were difficult and took a long time, but I'm set until Thursday.  And I just realized, I get one more meal today!! Whoo hoo, who knew.  I also put dinner on, and made chocolate chip cookies for the baby. I didn't even eat any of the dough.  I've had my 3 liters of water, and I'm going to bed feeling like somewhat of a champion.  If you'd like the recipe for the mushrooms, I'll send you the link.  Happy Monday peeps! Here's to a better weigh in tomorrow.  
Pre cooked, well the mushrooms had been roasted.  
All done! Snack twice a day for four days.  

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't let runners and bikers discourage you. You're a walker and there's nothing wrong with that. 4 miles burns the same calories running or walking. But you get to enjoy the scenery and nature that the others don't.

    ReplyDelete