Thursday, May 1, 2014

Din-Din!!

Day 2 was nothing much ... I had lost .08 when I weighed in this morning.  I have met all of my points so far, and have even dealt with the crisis of forgetting a carb for my lunch today.  But, the cafeteria was nice enough to give me a 1/2 rotten apple.  I was able to salvage the other 1/2, and hence some carbs were ingested.

Today has been a day of hunger, because I forgot my cucumbers.  A day of really longing for something sweet and sugary, and of course I found sweet tarts in my work bag.  Don't worry I resisted them.  It was a day for headaches, literally I had 6 Advil :-O.  I forgot to have a cup of tea mid-morning.  Probably because sugar-less tea is yucky.  I savored every bit of my 100 calorie snack, and I'm still dreaming about it right now.  My muscles are achy, thank you Jillian Michaels.  I did her 30 day shred, level 1.

I haven't announced my healthy habit and bad habit yet.  So, for my healthy habit, I'm going to get the mail everyday and open it.  Sort through it, and put it where it goes.  No more envelopes laying around!  For my bad habit, Jon sort of picked it.  I am waking up after only hitting snooze once :) Apparently I bother him with my snooze obsession.

Dinner was a quick thrown together meal, but pretty yummy regardless.  Sorry it's blurry, not sure about that LOL.  No, I wasn't drinking.  Maybe it's the lack of caffeine.  We had lean pork chops wrapped in foil seasoned with salt, cajun seasoning, and fajita seasoning, and a tee tiny bit of ghee.  Then I had an artichoke heart and green bean salad with a tad of olive oil, and vinegar.  Dessert/carb was a bowl of plain blueberries. Tomorrow I will keep on, keeping on!


No comments:

Post a Comment